With Halloween quickly approaching, we create a plan to fill our weekends with Halloween spirit.
It’s hard to believe there are 11 days left before Halloween 2017!
Since Halloween falls on a Tuesday this year, we want to make the most of the two weekends left in October before Halloween season comes to a close.
Here’s our plan for this weekend, and we hope it inspires you to create a plan and make your Halloweekend as magical as possible.
Friday, October 20th
- TGIF! Nothing kicks off Friday on the right foot like waking up to the weekly Treats Not Tricks email from Spooky Little Halloween.
- We hit the gym because a) we’ve overindulged with Halloween treats all week and b) we have to fit into our costumes in 11 days!
- Once we get back to the desk, we turn on Mr. and Mrs. Halloween’s Ultimate Halloween Playlist. Music helps with concentration, and work is always more fun with Halloween music playing.
- We have to fill out our Halloween cards and get them in the mail ASAP! We’ve already received our Halloween cards from The Spooky Vegan and Spooky Little Halloween, so we’re late to the party.
- Aside from actual work for our jobs, we also have to decorate our office and order food for the annual Halloween work party. No complaints here!
- We’ve got to finalize details for our Instagram giveaway coming next week. Follow us on Instagram and stay tuned next week for more information.
- When we get home, the goal is to knock out the laundry. Finish it tonight, so we don’t have to spend our weekend doing chores.
- Once we’re done tidying up, we plan to wrap up the evening finishing our current book, R.L. Stine’s The Betrayal (Fear Street Saga Trilogy, No. 1).
Saturday, October 21st
- Head to the grocery store and pick up supplies for the week.
- Venture into the city to get our hair cut for our Halloween costumes.
- While we’re in the city, we’ll visit the thrift stores to hunt for Halloween treasures.
- Once we get back home, the work begins! Believe it or not, we STILL haven’t decorated our front porch for Halloween! The interior of our home is decked out and looks like a spooky Halloween lair (or maybe in reality it looks like Halloween threw up in our house), but the exterior needs a Halloween makeover.
- We’ll finish the night binging some of our favorite Halloween TV episodes on Netflix.
Sunday, October 22nd
- We need to read and give notes on a horror script for work. Not complaining about that one either!
- Still haven’t caught up on the most recent episode of American Horror Story: Cult, so we definitely need to catch up before next week.
- The month is almost over, and we haven’t done a single drawing for Drawlloween! We need to get the creative juices flowing and do some drawing.
- After that, we hope to squeeze in at least one of our favorite Halloween movies. Time is running out, and there’s still a lot we haven’t watched this year.
- We’ll end the weekend visiting one of the best local yard haunts in L.A., The Backwoods Maze! Bella Thorne visited last weekend, and if you’re in the area, this is an annual event you don’t want to miss!
There’s much to do as the sand falls through the hourglass, so we’ll get to it!
What are your plans for the weekend?
Let us know down below!
Visit Mr. and Mrs. Halloween for horror news and Halloween treats throughout the year!
Stay tuned as we countdown to Halloween and share our favorite tips, treats, and tricks to make this Halloween unforgettable!