Join us this November for daily tips and remedies to cure your Post-Halloween Depression!
We’re a week into November, and the Post-Halloween Depression (PHD) is starting to set in.
If you love Halloween as much as we do, you might be feeling some of the symptoms:
- Loss of Halloween holiday cheer
- Sadness looking at that bowl of leftover Halloween candy
- Anxiety and depression as you take down and put away your favorite decorations
- Feelings of loneliness and longing as Halloween items disappear from store shelves and front porches
- Increased feelings of rage as Christmas decorations take over every available surface
If any of these sound familiar, you too could be experiencing a bout of the Post-Halloween Blues.
The inevitability of Halloween’s end can leave you feeling hopeless and longing for next October.
Not to worry though!
This November, we’ll be sharing daily tips and remedies to help you fight off this annual affliction.
Visit Mr. and Mrs. Halloween each day as we share our favorite strategies guaranteed to cure PHD by December!
Join the “End Post-Halloween Depression Challenge” on Instagram to share your favorite cures, tag your Halloween-loving friends, and discover advice from others who know what you’re going through.
Be sure to tag us @mrandmrshalloween and #EndPHD, so we don’t miss your tips!
Join the community, and end Post-Halloween Depression once and for all!
What are your favorite cures for Post-Halloween Depression?
Let us know down below!
Visit Mr. and Mrs. Halloween for horror news and Halloween treats throughout the year!